- Have Lenders compete for your home loan.
- Do you want to save on interest?
- Enquire now to speak to our experts.
- We can help you.
There are many reasons for choosing to renovate rather than move. There are large costs involved when purchasing a new home and this may outweigh the challenges of renovating. When you decide to renovate, finding the best loan to suite your needs is very important. Renovation loans can simplify the whole process.
To help you get started there are several factors to consider:
- 1. A redraw facility means you have good access to extra funds
- 2. Repaying above the agreed amount will save you thousands of dollars
- 3. Vary the repayment periods to suit your paydays
- 4. Avoid loans with monthly account fees
- 5. When interest rates drop retain current repayment levels
- 6. Put lump sum payments into your loan account and use redraw
- 7. Have your wages paid into your loan account to reduce interest
To find out more call us now on 1300 800 290 or complete the enquiry form