- Looking to reduce your monthly repayments?
- Want to unlock equity in your home?
- Have Lenders compete for your home loan.
- We can help you.
There are many reasons to consider refinancing; you may have commenced a new job, unhappy with your existing lender, perhaps your financial position has changed or your current mortgage does not suit your needs any more. Our home loan health check is a good way to establish your next step.
To help you get started there are several factors to consider:
- 1. How much can you afford to borrow?
- 2. Savings History
- 3. Types of home loans
- 4. First home owners grant
- 5. Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- 6. Stamp Duty
Refinancing allows you to alter your mortgage to suit your changing circumstances and our credit adviser can help you through this process. There may be some costs involved with refinancing your mortgage. Our credit adviser will establish if any of these apply with your current mortgage.
To find out more call us now on 1300 800 290 or complete the enquiry form